Des Moines Public Safety Officer 911

Where do I need to send a check for a traffic ticket?

Send payment for moving violations to the Polk County Clerk of Traffic Court, Polk County Courthouse, 5th & Mulberry, Des Moines, IA 50309.

Send payment for non-moving violations (parking tickets) to the City Clerk, City Hall, 400 Locust, Des Moines, IA  50309

« Back

Search the frequently asked questions

© 2023 Des Moines Public Safety Officer 911. All rights reserved.