Des Moines Police Bargaining Unit Association
To insure a secure working environment as well as maintaining and enhancing the economic welfare of the organized members of the Des Moines Police Department. To protect our members against any situations deemed contractually unacceptable. Also, to constantly strive to improve membership unity.
We are excited to have been given the opportunity to inform you of our mission. The Internet affords us the luxury of telling you the facts without the media's perception and interpretation.
This page is published by the paying members of Local 10 Des Moines Police Bargaining Union.
Who We Are
- Matt Dahlen, President
- Scott Newman, Vice President
- Brandon Holtan, Treasurer
- David Cerne, Secretary
- Jon Nablo, Chief Union Steward
- Eleanor Ladd, Social Media Coordinator
- Ryan Neumann, First Watch Patrol
- Zachary Duitscher, First Watch Patrol
- Tyler Kelley, Second Watch Patrol
- Emilia Pechman, Third Watch Patrol
- Devan Wicks, Third Watch Patrol
- James Lane, Criminal Investigation Bureau
- Kelly Stuhr, Vice/NCU
- Bryan Wickett, Traffic Unit
- Brent Hommer, Homeland Security Bureau (Airport)
- Asher Miller, At-Large